Crissy's Running

Monday, July 10, 2006

Mon 10 July, 8km Wooleys Loop

Left at 2pm from home. Wasn't expecting much as i have been 'o so slack' lately. As usual, shin pain started after a couple of mins and lasted for 25+mins. Was travelling at a slow pace until around 35mins and picked it up to the stage that i was puffing quite a bit. I feel extremely out of condition. Not only for the fact that i have completely blown the training program, but cos my eating habbits are up to poo. BUT... i feel pretty good since running and biking etc, and am hoping that this is the return of my mojo. ( please, please, please)
(Oh... as you can see, i jumped on ex bike after running. (cos i didn't do 10k due to concern over shins, and getting back into things))I arrived back home, then did some crunches and push ups, approx 50 of each, then jumped on bike for 30mins.
Yeah baby...
COME ON!!!!

Run-49.58mins.
Max 166-87%, Av 156-82%.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Firstly, are you the Crissy I met on Friday night at the CR drinks in Melbourne?

    Re - shin splints. I'm no expert but whilst running the Williamstown Marathon a runner wearing skins told me that skins help with shin splints as they help prevent the muscles from bobbing around.

     
  • At 3:50 pm, Blogger Peahen said…

    Crissy have you been Mooning Melbourne aswell?

    Looks like you have found your Mogo, why is it when i am going well your not and when you are doing well I am not. I am sick as and not able to run. I hope you don't get sick aswell.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home