Crissy's Running

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Sat, 24 June- Long 13km+-

Had a bit of a family day today. Almost had to re-schedule todays run for Sunday, but managed to scrape it in.

Headed off for Somers bike track just before 4.30pm (stupid idea cos not much day light left)
Again, eased into run. Pace was just comfy. I got to end of track around 38mins, then started to head back. I was also wearing rain jacket. Wasn't hot though.
I started to pick up pace soon after. It felt comfy to do so. I guess it was a moderate pace. I was able to continue at this pace right up to the end.
Total time was 75.21mins. Max HR 166-87%, Av 156-82%.
I had to wear an old pair of sox cos others were on line still. I will be making sure they are dry next time as i ended up with a blister again. ARGH! Right in the arch.
Anyway.... distance was somewhere between 12.5-13km's.
And it was bloody dark!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ooooh baby, you don't have to tell be about blisters on the arch of ya feet. I got some new socks Yesterday finally and will try them out tomorrow. I still have to tape my blisters though.

     
  • At 11:42 am, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Well Crissy, good to see that the 75 minutes is done on the Saturday!

    Must be time for you to buy another pair of socks so you don't have the problem of waiting for the good socks to dry.

    A bit of a tougher week this week and next! Remember, more running will result in more stretching too!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home