Crissy's Running

Friday, June 30, 2006

Fri 30 June- Easy 7km+-

Met K around 3pm at Pelican park. Was a tad fresh. Our motivation levels weren't that fantastic either. As we set off i started talking about something that 'grabbed my goat' and was asked where the fire was. pmsl! So then backed off a little. We both found it quite hard to maintain a consistant pace. We were all over the shop.
Instructions were to cut a min off last weeks time which i think we did by 3 or so. I had to make a pit stop (argh!) and ran against our flow to meet up with K again. I think i missed a km.
I finished in 49.46mins. (k was a little more as she did the full 8k's)
Max HR 175-92%, Av 151-79%. We finished with a sprint to the car. I tried to catch the girl but failed. The woman is just too quick for me!

I think i have lost my mojo since Wed's crap run.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home