Crissy's Running

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tues 13 June, Swim only

Todays plan was to swim then head off to an appt at 3.15pm then do some core stuff at home. Well, heres how it actually went....
Pool just before 2.30pm.15mins with flippers and constant bloody cramps, then next 15 without flippers and still had constant cramps! Argh! Swimming up the pool with toes bent forward is quite hard to do.
Went to appt then picked girls up from d/c then got lazy again and didn't do any core work. (at least i am consistant with something)
Then blew any last chances of exercise after sipping on a cold glass of white.. again!
I can't believe i forgot to buy a bottle of red. Even after K came into work for a visit, (which promptly reminded me).

Am looking forward to tmw's speed work. Different but looks interesting. I AM going to do all of them! No b/s excuses!!
Toodles.

3 Comments:

  • At 7:53 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great, so just one look at me reminds you of alcohol! Glad I am of some use.

     
  • At 10:23 pm, Blogger Unknown said…

    What's with the flippers?? That makes
    it too easy doesn't it?

    SB:)

     
  • At 3:46 pm, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Hmmmmmm, no core work!!!

    And I too agree with SB re the flippers, but then the swim is not my area of concern.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home