Crissy's Running

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Zzzz

As K banned me from running this w/e, i have nothing to report except that i won't be posting any C2S pics as i just couldn't spot myself out in that enormous crowd.

Received a phone call today from Hospital re my op. apparently Oct 5th is party day.

Tmw plan on 8-10k, see how i feel. Wed same (if i get enough time), Thurs- gotta work then will head into melb as i have a ridiculously early flight on Fri for Newcastle. Wedding saturday, then Sun back home.

Fingers crossed there will be no turbulence as i'm tipping my head may be a little sore.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 am, Blogger Peahen said…

    LOL, I didn't ban you from running this weekend. I simply suggested that if it means having to bust your gut squeezing in as many 8+ km runs before you leave just so you can get to 110km for the month, then maybe it's not worth it and you should try for that goal next month instead. You had to stop running after 4.5km on Wednesday due to shin niggles.....your plan just screamed INJURY to me that's all.

    Of course you are a big girl and can make your own decisions and tell me to shut up and pull my head in if you like.

    Good luck flying with that sore head. Rather you then me baby......Ok I am jealous that I can't come & get plastered with you Thursday night then hide in your baggage and sneak away for a holiday.

     
  • At 1:46 pm, Blogger Chris said…

    Flying with a hangover is ugly!

    Best bet is to keep drinking and still be drunk when you board the plan, although ordering a rum and coke on the 8am flight is probably bad form!

     
  • At 3:47 pm, Blogger Crissyjt said…

    pmsl,
    love ya work guys!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home