Crissy's Running

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Wed, 16 Aug, Wooleys(cw), then Disney- 7km+-

Todays run was just a 'get out there and do it' run. Nothing spectacular. Nice steady pace, and not too far. I actually thought todays route was 6k's but going off the time, i think it is more likely to be 7.
Headed out just before 3pm. Directly into the wind! Yuk.
Hips were a little rigid and shins were a tad sensitive too.
I forgot my ipod, so the run felt like it doubled in time.
I was finding it a little tough, but was happy to get back on the horse again.
Finished in 45.51mins.
Max HR, 169-88%, Av 152-80%
Some nice stretching afterwards, and perhaps a lovely hot radox bath tonight too. :-)

Yesterday, i went for a 12km bike ride. Felt lovely. No troubles at all.
Then after that, i went to the Chiro for some cracking. Oh, and the day i arrived back in Melb, i got a sports massage too. THAT, was fab!

Update on the eating: Still no chocky, which is prob a month now. Woo Hoo. Drinking has virtually stopped (how boring). And my sweet tooth still exists, but not to the extreme it once did. So am pretty happy with my habits atm.

My watch must have been bumped in my baggage as it has recorded 2 x 24hr sessions that i have done when flying. lol.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:46 pm, Blogger Peahen said…

    Good to see you got out there today, who could waste this sunshine. It was windy though I agree. You wanna run together Friday? I do! One of us will have tp leave our gadgets at home seeing how they are unable to "play nice"

     
  • At 7:01 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Wow! Two 24hr sessions without even
    realising it. An ultra runner and you
    didn't even have to try!!

    SB:)

     
  • At 11:15 am, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Congrats on the slight change to the diet, have you started to notice any changes?

    Sorry for the pers qu.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home