Crissy's Running

Friday, August 11, 2006

Fri 11 Aug - Nuns Walk, Easy 5km

Still have so much to do, and as always, not enough time to do it.
K and i ran this morn at Nuns for 5km's. Our watches interfered with each other so i have no information other than i ran for just under 31mins.
I have been in a constant hurry today so my pace was shocking!
Argh! i gotta pack my bags. Argh! I gotta get up early. (4am)
Argh! Not enough time.
Toodles people.
Hopefully i have some good news when i return.

P.S hip was fine, but wore knee brace. Still a tad sore.

P.P.S look for me in the HSBC start, wearing my usual pink hat with orange oakleys. Bit of a needle in a hay stack....

3 Comments:

  • At 8:23 pm, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    All the best

     
  • At 8:40 pm, Blogger Em said…

    Probably too late

    But have a ball, I'll be sending you good vibes on Sunday morning.

     
  • At 10:06 am, Blogger Jaykay said…

    Good luck for Sunday Crissy. Hope you have a great run.

    And make sure you keep Michelle in line too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home