Crissy's Running

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sun 13 Aug- Sydney CITY to SURF- 14km

Wow, what a day! Unfortunately i will have to make this a short one as i only have a few minutes spare.

Crap loads of people, was oh so excited, ran too fast too early, didn't walk up any hills, stopped at 3 drink stations, lots of zig-zagging, finished in a fantastic time of 86.44mins.
Max HR 177-93%, Av 165-86%

My bro was 20 secs faster than me.
I really enjoyed this. But am very happy to sit tight for a while in the fun run scheme of things.
Think i may go and get a fine glass of well earned wine.
Toodles.

4 Comments:

  • At 7:52 pm, Blogger Em said…

    Well done :-)

     
  • At 8:13 pm, Blogger Peahen said…

    Yeah Baby! WHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO....Oh I am so proud of you. Tough course and a fantastic time.

    If we do the Spring into Shape Series we will just do it for fun. We will participate not race.....Complete not Compete, how does that sound baby?

     
  • At 11:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Same here, well done. With 60,000 people, it must have been a shuffle at the start.

     
  • At 6:14 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Great stuff Crissy! I'm glad you had
    a great time and enjoyed it. I can
    only imagine what the atmosphere must
    have been like with all those people.
    I might try and get up there myself
    next year.

    SB:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home