Crissy's Running

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wed 30 Aug - Hastings return, 12km+-

What a beautiful day! I was busting to leave work and get out into it.
Put the 'ice' lotion on before leaving. Left at 2.30pm. Once i stepped outside from my place, i could actually feel the warmth. Singlet on. and off i went.
Slow pace planned, but a long one as i won't be running again 'til Mon. So plenty of time for recovery.
Anyway, Headed down to Jacks Beach but decided on following the track right through to Hastings then follow main road home. It was pretty warm and i was starting to wish it was a cooler day. (hard to please)
I was just plodding and around the 40min mark i had to slow down to open a gate and stopped to try and get rid of a rock in my shoe, with no success. I walked for probably 30secs then sped up again.
After another 10mins, i walked up part of an incline (was feeling a tad lazy) crossed the train tracks and headed off yet again. Pace was pretty much the same throughout, but i didn't have the strong urge to push. Which didn't bother me. Was nice to get the distance in instead.

Finished in 75.13mins
HR, Max-160-84%, Av-153-80%

Thankfully i won't have any time to run whilst in Newcastle as i reckon i would melt.lol

P.S i wonder if my eyelash tint made me get into the lazy mode today. For all you boys, an eyelash tint requires you to lay down, eyes shut for 10mins. As usual, i nearly fell asleep.

Have fun without me. Catch up Mon.
Toodles.
x

3 Comments:

  • At 6:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I usually do my eyelashes after my run.....lol

     
  • At 8:22 pm, Blogger Em said…

    Good to see you easing back into it again. Have a great weekend.

     
  • At 7:49 pm, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Gees Crissy, still not running, I would be unbareable if I hadn't run for 14 days +, still some people say I'm unbareable when I do run...

    :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home