Crissy's Running

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Tues 29 Aug - Bike

Jumped on the exercise bike after work. Half way through it, i asked myself why i didn't ride outside???? Anyway.
I was working on a speech whilst riding, and before i knew it, 30mins had past. Then stepped it up so there was plenty of sweat happening.

I am actually pretty anxious to run tmw. Which is a nice feeling to recognise as it has been forever since i have felt like this. Prob use the same track as mon. Looking forward to it.

ANyone have any tips for my speach for my bestfriends wedding?
HELP!

Total time on bike 55mins.
Also did some floor work. :-D

6 Comments:

  • At 9:42 pm, Blogger Em said…

    Ummmm, DON'T DO IT!!!!

    Kidding, I am the last person to ask, I am no good at public speaking, I always say the wrong thing.

     
  • At 6:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Isn't running great, it's instant thinking time for however long we're out running.

    Can't really help with speech advice, maybe keep the cliche's to a mimimum.

     
  • At 6:53 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    It's great to see that you're itching
    for a run - a great feeling!
    I can't cope with the cycling indoors
    thing anymore so i'm selling my spin
    bike. I'll just ride outside if i
    need to.
    As for the speech - YOU IDIOT(S)comes
    to mind (kidding - i think!).

    SB:)

     
  • At 1:01 pm, Blogger Jaykay said…

    Crissy, the running skirt has built in undies which are very comfy and roomy enough to cover even my big bum!!

    Will give you an update once I actually run in them!

     
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger Chris said…

    Okay if your friend has a good sense of humour and doesn't mind a decent stitch up, I have begun a speech by saying:

    "Insert Name has requested before I begin that I not mention the incident with the Insert Name of Bizarre Object"

    Now this gets everyone asking about said incident when it didn't ever happen. Probably better for 21st's etc, but a goodie nonetheless.

     
  • At 4:53 pm, Blogger Crissyjt said…

    Pmsl Chris. If i don't follow my plan of having nothing to drink before the speech, i may consider your suggestion.
    hmmm.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home