Crissy's Running

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tues 30 May, Swim & Gym

Finally got to swim today!
Freestyle with flippers for 30mins. I normally do a few faster laps but wanted to just keep it steady after yesterdays scare. Also had start of cramp in arch of right foot which seems to be a regular thing when it comes to using the flippers. Others have mentioned the same prob. All i do to relieve prob is stand on floor to stretch for a few seconds and that usually helps. legs still feel a little sore when flexing the muscles. Crossed fingers for tmw.
After pool, went next door to do some weights and core work. Various ex. Approx 1hrs worth. Stretched at end.
OMG! It has been over a month since i was last at the gym! Which is a shame as it is quite motivating being in there.
Fri used to be my other day using the weights. I will try and get back into the reg routine of it. Esp as Fri is only 6km atm.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:55 pm, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Good to see that the swim and gym has returned to the regime!!!

    And whilst you are sitting in the warmth of your lounge room tonight, I hope there is some ice on that shin and then followed by some rigourous self massage of the shin too.

    Stu

     
  • At 10:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reading your post makes me think that maybe I should do more cross training than I do. btw, I finally posted about the Willi Marathon (give me a break, I was really tired....lol)

     
  • At 6:34 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    2 days a week on top of your running
    is a good plan i think! Keep up the
    good work crissy.

    SB:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home