Crissy's Running

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sun, 28 May- Bike

Yer baby.. now i feel it in the legs! Was thinking that perhaps i should sit todays bike session out. But felt too guilty at the thought of not doing it. Jumped on just after 9am, but decided to only do 30 mins plus 10 cool and warm down. Had the normal load. Hopefully wont be a prob later on today. Got to watch Strawberrie Shortcake movie. Gotta re-charge my i pod.
Had Pizza for tea as i ran out of time for preparation. More laziness really. Had a glass of wine as i watched my brand new dvd of the Black keys that my x bought me! My kids father must have thought i needed cheering up. Anyway, am now sitting here drinking a bucket load of water due to dehydration from that yummy pepperoni pizza.
Water intake has been a little crap over the last few days.
Will try and get on top of it tmw.
Oh, went to the doc on fri to see if me being a severe sweet tooth lately has anything to with my health. I will be getting some blood tests done next week when i find time. As for my big fat arse.....i am 74.5kg's. In docs i was 73. But i will stick to 74.5 as i have been using the chemists for a few weeks. Plus.... it's right next door to my work.
I would like to use Thurs as my 'weigh in' day. but i will see how i go.
Toodles

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger Clarkey said…

    Hi Crissy, first thanks for your comment after the GOR.
    I had to double take when you said Arthurs Seat, I thought maybe you had run to the top....

    Anyway, also noticed you work in a Bakery, do you mind if I ask what kind?? I might be buying a bakery business in the near future.

     
  • At 8:59 pm, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Weigh in day can be any day you want it to be, but as I suggested, try the same time and similar clothing.

    And of course remember, weight is not everything, body shape can change without weight change.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home