Crissy's Running

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Sun, 21 May- Bike

Got to have a sleep in today... 8:30am. fantastic!
Jumped on bike at 10am.The usual, 5 min each w/u and c/d with 30 mins of increasing intervals.
After yesterday's run, i felt a little fatigued. my whole body esp legs were feeling almost siezed. I prob could have done more stretching yesterday.
Anyway, did more than normal amount of stretching after bike. Then headed out to mow my lawn. Takes approx 1.5 hrs to complete. My right hammy was feeling very tight the entire time. Spoke to Stu, he suggested some particular stretches which seemed to help. My kids were laughing at me trying to be a contortionist on the floor. lol
Perhaps i need a massage. Hmmmm.... just need to find a taker!
I am excited about next weeks prog that i received today. I feel more confidant about completing perhaps all of wednesday's plan. Anyway, we will see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home