Crissy's Running

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Boo Hoo- Sore knee- 0km's

I have had to ditch todays training due to a little pain in my left knee. I have taken some anti-inflam's which seemed to help a bit but am still walking a little favoured. I plan on taking a HUGE hot bath tonight and keeping fingers crossed for tomorrow. I was wondering if my glass of lemon water in the morning has anything to do with it.? A health food shop suggested that excluding caffeine and anything acidic helps with arthitic pain. Hmmm. We will see.

2 more days until house inspection. and i still can't get the bloody powder out of my carpet!

Added later: Was feeling a little guilty about not doing anything today, also, knee had eased off a bit, so once girls went to bed, i jumped on Ex Bike for a 40min w/u (was on the phone) then did 25min's at increasing intervals then 5min c/d. Stretch, then 2 x 20 crunches, 2 x 20 elbow to knee crunches, 2 x 20 girlie push-ups, then stretch.
So now i have missed out on my bath. Oh well, perhaps a reeeeally long hot shower will suffice.
(Tomorrow i will try and remember to put the date in the title. Sorry guys.)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:46 pm, Blogger Stu Mac said…

    Was this Monday's session that was skipped, as Tue is gym & swim???

     
  • At 2:55 pm, Blogger Crissyjt said…

    Um, well, yer, it was mondays sess that was missed. but tues too.
    But am about to go out now for speed work. OK

     
  • At 5:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
    »

     

Post a Comment

<< Home