Crissy's Running

Friday, June 02, 2006

Fri 2 June - Bike track 6.5km

Left just after noon. As this is the track where i had some 'issues' on Mon, i decided to do a very gentle warm up. Also gently worked into the run. Legs were feeling fine until around 20mins into run. But only felt a slight niggle. Mainly in left leg again. I felt like i was going a little slower than my HM pace but my hrm was telling me i was pretty much doing nothing! It was struggling to break into 150. That was even with the rolling rises. It finally broke into 160 toward the end. I was puzzled as to why it was reading so low. 1 of two things are happening,- since the new battery the other day it is actually working properly now. OR, - since i have been using the ex bike, my cardio fitness has improved. I would like to think it is the second of the two but knowing my luck lately, it won't be. Just a case of me being slack.
34.22mins to complete.
Max 166 - 87%
Av 158 - 83%

And for all of you that are aware of the tests i've been having lately,- CT scan the other week has proved to be inconclusive. Now am booked in for an MRI at the end of the month to check the common bile duct (see how many stones are stuck in there) also to check for kidney disease (have a cyst in one of them). Now for the fantastic tasting icing on the fatty, sugar loaded cake, my doc phoned today to let me know my blood test results are back and she would like to see me on Mon.
My sollution to all this madness..... about to head over to K's and drink lots of wine!
This way i might get rid of the 'arhhh phark it' mood.
Hehe, well, thats my excuse for having a drink and i'm gunna stick to it!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home