Crissy's Running

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

My boy's coming

One sleep to go until i meet my little nephew. I am almost bursting.
As there has been much preparation involved due to the pending arrival, i am affraid i have had no time for running. Well.... kinda haven't had any spare time for the last month or so. Ok ok, so i have stopped. *sigh* . I see other runners about and the thought crosses my mind. Does that count?

I hope to one day return to my old love, but for the time being i will stick to my new one. lol (K, shoosh)
Also, on average i have been on my ex bike a couple of times a week. See... i do exercise sometimes!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cool, I have a niece due any day now too.

    It is such an exciting time, hope all goes well :-)

    PS - good to know you are still around!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home