Crissy's Running

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Sun 27 Jan-Sat 3rd Feb, 10.5km week

I am very happy to report that i have 3 runs neatly tucked under mt belt this week. (counting todays, but i will add that to next weeks total.)
My only plan has been to simply 'get out there'. And let me tell you, it has been hard cos my stamina is shot but i am trying, and with all things considered i am very happy with my week that was.
As i posted early on Mon with good news of my return, i won't babble about it again, but i have added it to this weeks total.
SO....
Fri 2nd Feb- Koonya Roundabout (almost). 4km's
I headed south on the left side of the road (blairgowrie) and was delighted to see a dirt track alongside the road. But it had very sharp inclines. They only went for approx 10-20metres at a time, but they were frequent and i was chugging oh so slowly. Once i hit 15mins i turned around but headed back on the opposite side. (much flatter). Obviously my 2nd half was a little quicker without all those yukky hills.

Sun 4th- Koonya Roundabout 4.5km's
I am busting to write about this one but will wait til next week and try and restore some order to my blog.

Toodloo.

P.s A very special happy birthday to my dad who will be celebrating it with us tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    When it's all said and done all that matters is that we 'get out there'. I'm going through a similar phase at the moment, I just want to 'get out there'.

    I wouldn't worry about babbling, isn't that what blogs are for.....lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home